[tbnl-devel] New macro: create-groups-bind-regex-dispatcher

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Sep 1 08:20:56 UTC 2005

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:34:33 -0400, Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca> wrote:

> Maybe a contributions directory? If this stuff isn't kept with TBNL
> I don't know how anyone is going to find it.

That's a good idea.  So, to you and Alceste and whoever else wants to
contribute I propose the following: Send me a tarball containing your
contribution.  All the stuff should be in one directory (pick a name
you like) and should probably include a README file and some docs as
you see fit.  Don't forget to add suitable copyright notes and
licenses for the lawyers.

I'll add these directories to a 'contrib' directory and make a new
TBNL release.

Is that OK for you?

Cheers,
Edi.