[tbnl-devel] Araneida ...

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Tue Oct 18 15:40:59 UTC 2005

On Oct 18, 2005, at 8:21 AM, Edi Weitz wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:13:06 +0200, Nicolas Lamirault
> <lam at tuxfamily.org> wrote:
>

>> i suppose is due to the fact the preceding compilation create FASL
>> files with araneida support
>>

> Yes.
>

>> is it possible to have apache+modlisp+tbnl and araneida+tbnl on the
>> same system and in same time ?
>>

> I think so.  You have to be sure that all of your systems also load
> Araneida, of course.  I guess your current problems come from the fact
> that your TBNL/mod_lisp system definitions don't depend on Araneida.
> (And then again there's the difficulty to make sure that Araneida gets
> loaded before TBNL - we had this already...)

Yes. I mentioned earlier in this thread that this load ordering
problem had driven me nuts. Well this is one if the wrinkles that I
had to deal with, and it is why I changed my .lispworks file so that
araneida and TBNL are always loaded in that order. I know it isn't a
general solution, but then on the whole, loading these isn't that big
of an overhead (and delivery will take care of it if you aren't using
them in a particular project).

Cheers,
Bob