[tbnl-devel] Araneida ...

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Oct 18 12:21:23 UTC 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:13:06 +0200, Nicolas Lamirault <lam at tuxfamily.org> wrote:

> i suppose is due to the fact the preceding compilation create FASL
> files with araneida support

Yes.

> is it possible to have apache+modlisp+tbnl and araneida+tbnl on the
> same system and in same time ?

I think so.  You have to be sure that all of your systems also load
Araneida, of course.  I guess your current problems come from the fact
that your TBNL/mod_lisp system definitions don't depend on Araneida.
(And then again there's the difficulty to make sure that Araneida gets
loaded before TBNL - we had this already...)

Cheers,
Edi.