[tbnl-devel] Araneida ...

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Oct 15 20:41:24 UTC 2005

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:17:21 +0200, Lam <lam at tuxfamily.org> wrote:

> so i suppose i have an error when i create tbnl:*dispatch-table*
>
> how could i debug this *dispatch-table* ?
> i try this :
>
> (mapc #'(lambda (item) (describe-object item t)) tbnl:*dispatch-table*)
>
> but i have an error
>
> The value T is not of type STREAM.

That's a pretty clear error message, isn't it?  The second argument of
DESCRIBE-OBJECT is supposed to be a stream, and T is not a stream.
Don't confuse this function with DESCRIBE which accepts a stream
/designator/ as its second (optional) argument.

The above would be

  (mapc #'describe tbnl:*dispatch-table*)

or you could just inspect the variable TBNL:*DISPATCH-TABLE* with the
IDE of your Lisp.

But why do you need that anyway?  You have modified
TBNL:*DISPATCH-TABLE* so you should know what's in there...

> but i don't know how can i see why i have the default page and not
> my template

At the moment the best you can do is probably to send the relevant
code to the list so we can have a look at it.

Cheers,
Edi.

Cheers,
Edi.