[tbnl-devel] Araneida ...

Lam lam at tuxfamily.org
Sat Oct 15 15:17:21 UTC 2005

thanks you all
my lisp program which use araneida and tbnl works.
i try  to use html-template, but i  think a make a  mistake, because i
haven't got my HTML page but the default TBNL page.

so i suppose i have an error when i create tbnl:*dispatch-table*

how could i debug this *dispatch-table* ?
i try this :

(mapc #'(lambda (item) (describe-object item t)) tbnl:*dispatch-table*)

but i have an error

The value T is not of type STREAM.
   [Condition of type TYPE-ERROR]

Restarts:
  0: [ABORT] Abort handling SLIME request.
  1: [TERMINATE-THREAD] Terminate this thread (#<THREAD "repl-thread" {98F37B9}>)

i see  in TBNL's  homepage that  it is possible  to enable  some debug
variables.
but i don't know how can i see  why i have the default page and not my
template

i have no log about any error