[tbnl-devel] Re: installing mod_lisp2 + tbnl on mepis(debian)

Sergio Garcia sergio.garcia at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 08:47:31 UTC 2005

> > > hi (Again), i have just installed CMUCL + Slime on mepis (heavily
> > based on debian).. i just found out that i have no idea how to install
> > mod_lisp2, i know i have apache2 working, since if i go to
> > http://localhost/, the default page will show up.. but i can't seem to
> > find the httpd.conf anywhere, only the apache 1.3 httpd.conf can be
> > found. I only found httpd.conf in /etc/apache2/ that says the
> > following:
> > # This is here for backwards compatability reasons and to support
> > #  installing 3rd party modules directly via apxs2, rather than
> > #  through the /etc/apache2/mods-{available,enabled} mechanism.
> > #
> > #LoadModule mod_placeholder /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_placeholder.so

There is a mod_lisp for apache2 debian package on:

http://debian.progn.org

Add the line "deb http://debian.progn.org/ unstable main" to your
/etc/apt/sources.list file and run the command apt-get update &&
apt-get install libapache2-mod-lisp

apache2 modules config files should be normally at /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/
Add a file there called mod_lisp.load with the line:

LoadModule lisp_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_lisp.so

 and a file mod_lisp.conf containing:

LispServer 127.0.0.1 3000 "tbnl"

<Location /tbnl>
  SetHandler lisp-handler