[tbnl-devel] Re: New version 0.4.0

Stefan Scholl stesch at no-spoon.de
Wed Mar 16 12:46:00 UTC 2005

On 2005-03-15 11:34:44, Bob Hutchison wrote:
> On Mar 15, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Edi Weitz wrote:
> >Maybe we should address this in one of the future releases.  Kind of
> >embarassing if you send your logging data back to the client as a
> >header... :)
>
> Yes, I agree :-)

I haven't read all the recent patches. Is this problem addressed?

I'd say let the user supply his own logging function which gets
all the "Log*" lines TBNL sends to Araneida or standalone-thingy.

*LOG-FUNCTION* or something.

For presentation nobody gets strange header lines. And if you
really have to debug you can use a simple function to write in a
logfile or use CL-SYSLOG for a more sophisticated way.