[tbnl-devel] Re: New version 0.4.0

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue Mar 15 15:24:20 UTC 2005

"Bob Hutchison" <hutch at recursive.ca> wrote:

[...]
> The next logical step is to write an HTTP header parser for TBNL (or
> negotiate with the Araneida folks to use their code).

I would be very interested to add such a front-end to the mod_lisp
repository. (Some kind of mod_pure_lisp ;-)
Several people (including me) have been interested by the possibility of
having a light-weight stand-alone server compatible with mod_lisp (mostly
for demonstrations or small apps) without all the overhead and constraints
imposed by paserve or areneida. As I posted here some time ago, I used
paserve for this but a clean stand-alone HTTP front-end would be nicer.

Marc