[tbnl-devel] Re: New version 0.4.0

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Tue Mar 15 12:58:45 UTC 2005

On Mar 15, 2005, at 7:13 AM, Edi Weitz wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:08:34 -0500, Bob Hutchison <hutch at recursive.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> I guess the trouble started when I restarted it.
>
> You did (STOP) and then (START) again?  And what happened?  Is that a
> reproducible problem?

If I start it the way you document the startup of LW fails because
multiprocessing isn't running yet. So I've got to run start later.

The start that I wrote, attempts to stop first.

The other thing that I wanted to be able to do is add handlers without
restarting LW, that takes a long time in my configuration (a couple of
minutes).

Cheers,
Bob

----