[tbnl-devel] Problem with file uploads

Tiarnán Ó Corráin ocorrain at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 18:21:37 UTC 2005

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:

> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:35:19 +0000, ocorrain at yahoo.com (Tiarnán Ó Corráin) wrote:
> I tested with 0.3.12 and 0.3.10, both worked.

I'll upgrade and see if it's still a problem.

> Are you sure you have problems at file upload time and not when
> delivering the uploaded file back to the user?  Delivering large files
> through TBNL won't work, of course, because all the content is sent to
> mod_lisp at once.  This is a deliberate design decision of TBNL.

Fair enough. I'm sure that it isn't a problem with serving the files,
since I do bypass TBNL for serving images.

The flow goes like this:
    1. Upload file to server
    2. File is changed using imagemagick to a sensible size
    3. Thumbnail is produced.
    4. User is given gallery of thumbnails

As I described earlier in the thread, the thumbnail/processed image is
grey at the bottom, leading me to believe that imagemagick is
processing an incomplete jpeg.

Is there any reason at all that array-max-size-limit would restrict
upload size?

--
Tiarnán