[tbnl-devel] Problem with file uploads

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Mar 8 18:12:20 UTC 2005

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:35:19 +0000, ocorrain at yahoo.com (Tiarnán Ó Corráin) wrote:

> What version of tbnl?

I tested with 0.3.12 and 0.3.10, both worked.

> I'm using 0.3.11 at the mo, and am definitely running into problems
> that seem to be related to array-size-limit.

Are you sure you have problems at file upload time and not when
delivering the uploaded file back to the user?  Delivering large files
through TBNL won't work, of course, because all the content is sent to
mod_lisp at once.  This is a deliberate design decision of TBNL.

If you want to serve large static files you can always bypass TBNL and
serve them directly through Apache.

> I'll see if I can come up with a reproducible bug report.

That would be nice.

Cheers,
Edi.