[tbnl-devel] file upload from windows, pathname?

Keith Irwin keith.irwin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:27:26 UTC 2005

On 6/28/05, Stefan Scholl <stesch at no-spoon.de> wrote:

> On 2005-06-27 14:04:10, Keith Irwin wrote:

> > ("file" #P"/tmp/tbnl/tbnl-10" "C:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\All
> > Users\\\\Documents\\\\Sample Pictures\\\Water lilies.jpg"
> > "image/pjpeg")

> That's more a common web development problem with IE. Wrong
> Content-Type and a complete path instead of the filename.

Although I do a lot of web development, I have to admit it's been
years since I've done any sort of file upload stuff.  I think PHP
takes care of it, as did some Java class I used almost five years ago.
 I'll have to test with an IE upload and PHP when I get into the
office a bit later, but I'm almost sure I tested with IE and the
filename came through without the path.

You guys would happen to have the relevant regex handy, would you?  ;)

Time to break out the regex coach.

--K