[tbnl-devel] file upload from windows, pathname?

Stefan Scholl stesch at no-spoon.de
Tue Jun 28 07:09:44 UTC 2005

On 2005-06-27 14:04:10, Keith Irwin wrote:
> ("file" #P"/tmp/tbnl/tbnl-10" "C:\\\\Documents and Settings\\\\All
> Users\\\\Documents\\\\Sample Pictures\\\Water lilies.jpg"
> "image/pjpeg")

That's more a common web development problem with IE. Wrong
Content-Type and a complete path instead of the filename.

By the way: I've once seen a really stupid project management
software which really saved the whole path, but not the file
itself.

Braindead in a heterogeneous environment with Linux, Macs, and
Windows.