[tbnl-devel] sbcl and file upload

Keith Irwin keith.irwin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 00:42:13 UTC 2005

Folks--

I'm using tbnl 0.5.5, sbcl 0.9.1 with mod_lisp2 (for apache2) and
can't seem to get file upload working because of:

[error] [TBNL] While parsing multipart/form-data parameters:
                        decoding error on stream

[error] [TBNL]                 #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for
                                            "a constant string" {A20C1C9}>

[error] [TBNL]                  (:EXTERNAL-FORMAT :UTF-8):
[error] [TBNL]                   the octet sequence (137) cannot
[error] [TBNL]                   be decoded.

The files I want to upload are images.  Uploading text works just fine.

I'm guessing this has something to do with SBCL not allowing bivalent
streams (or whatever, it's been awhile).  Is there any option with
SBCL?  Any chance that a CVS version solves this?  TBNL using SBCL's
simple streams?

I already serve images via straight apache.

Any recommendations?

-- K {}