[tbnl-devel] (no subject)

Bob Hutchison hutch at recursive.ca
Fri Jun 10 18:35:32 UTC 2005

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying (meetings all day so far, and on a
Friday too)

Edi, you are correct :-) I am going straight at TBNL on linux and
through Araneida on OS/X (but only because of a weird bug on OS/X that
I cannot isolate).

An additional issue is that a lot of these files I have to serve are
protected by the web application's security system -- some users are
not allowed to get access to them, or there may be different versions
for different audiences. I am pretty sure I can get Apache to handle
this, but that would be work that duplicates functionality that is
already done within the lisp application.

But you are right Stefan, Apache is good at this and would be a good
way to go under other circumstances.

Cheers,
Bob