slime tests

Paul Bowyer pbowyer at olynet.com
Sun Feb 9 00:17:13 UTC 2014

On 02/08/2014 08:42 AM, Luís Oliveira wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Paul Bowyer <pbowyer at olynet.com> wrote:
>> For reference, I'm running Linux Mint 14 with KDE-4.9.5 and sbcl-1.1.14 and
>> emacs-23.4.1.
> FWIW, the autodoc failures are related to recent SBCL versions. Not
> sure about the other ones.

Hello Luís and João,

Thanks for the answers. I wasn't certain what I was running into with
all of the errors, but now I see that running the test suite from within
emacs is not the best plan. I tried the method(s) suggested by João and
that worked well and gave me results that had no unexpected failures.

Paul Bowyer