[slime-devel] Arglist not displayed when typing SPACE in repl

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Fri Jun 3 19:55:54 UTC 2005

Suppose I type the following at a SLIME repl (# is the cursor):

  CL-USER> (my-function-name#

When I type space, is SLIME supposed to display the function's arglist
in the minibuffer?  Am I dreaming?  Did this work in the past?  If so,
it no longer does with the version from CVS sources updated less than
an hour ago.  I use CMUCL Snapshot (19B) (06-2005) with GNU Emacs
21.3.2 under Slackware Linux 10.0.  I have:

  (slime-setup :autodoc t)

in my ~/.emacs, and indeed the arglist is displayed in a Lisp mode
buffer.

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log