[slime-devel] Re: Slime packaging in Debian

Robert Marlow bobstopper at bobturf.org
Sun Feb 20 16:10:21 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 11:07 +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Actually, a Debian package was already prepared by Sean Champ [1] and
> it works well.

Yeah, I asked on #lisp whether it had been done and was told it hadn't.
It wasn't until I went to update cliki's SLIME page to announce the
availability of my .debs that I noticed it had indeed been done :(

> Are the 2 different packages intended to be merged and submitted for
> an official inclusion in Debian?

Yeah, getting it into Debian is the plan. I'm sure there's a lot of
people here other than myself who have been waiting for it to get into
Debian for a long time now :)

--
Robert Marlow <bobstopper at bobturf.org>