[slime-devel] Re: OS X & Carbon Emacs

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Sun Nov 7 01:56:45 UTC 2004

>>>>> "David" == David Steuber <david at david-steuber.com> writes:
 David> Hi, On OS X, M-TAB is taken by the system for task switching.
 David> What do people generally map in its place (and how)?  ESC TAB
 David> works, but it is a bit awkward.  There is also M-/ but I don't
 David> want to change that.  I also want to keep the command key as
 David> Meta.

 David> I'm using Emacs from CVS (updated occasionally).

I use S-TAB under Linux/X11, Super being mapped to my "Windows" key (I
also map "Menu" to Hyper and use that to manage escreens in XEmacs, open
files, etc).

Also, S-x and S-e instead of C-M-x and C-x C-e, respectively, give a lot
of relief to my hands.

--J.