[slime-devel] Re: Ilisp interfering with SLIME ?

Luke Gorrie luke at synap.se
Mon Nov 1 19:42:06 UTC 2004

Xavier Maillard <zedek at gnu-rox.org> writes:

> AFAIK, I did *not* install any ilisp stuff :/ I think it comes
> with all Emacs distribution, doesn't it ?

What exactly makes you believe that ILISP is loaded? Note that both
SLIME and ILISP use `inf-lisp' underneath to fire up the inferior lisp
process so they have some similarities.

To test if ILISP is loaded you can probably evaluate (featurep 'ilisp)
as Emacs Lisp. If you find that it is then perhaps you can tell us
what Emacs version and operating system distribution you're using and
about anything ilisp-related in your ~/.emacs.

Cheers,
Luke