built RDNZL.dll for 64-bit, current state of RDNZL repository and mailing lists

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Oct 25 09:54:41 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

I think it is fair to say that RDNZL is currently unmaintained.  There
used to be an SVN repository on c-l.net which I think still exists but
I don't have the link right now.  I also don't know how RDNZL will
play with current versions of .NET as there seemingly have been many
changes on that front since I created RDNZL.

If someone wants to take over maintenance, that's fine with me.  They
might consider moving the code over here: https://github.com/edicl

I've updated the links to the mailing lists for now.

Cheers,
Edi.