"Auto-sync" questions

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:15:53 UTC 2014

Hi Eli,

I really want to stay as far away from the kind of magic that is
giving database abstactions a bad name. So I don't really think
*db-auto-sync* is a feature that fits in Postmodern.

Doesn't looping over the slots in your class, and defining :after
methods on their setters, solve this without touching the Postmodern
internals? It'll probably be awkward, as any MOP-based method
definition is bound to be, but I believe it should be possible.

Best,
Marijn