[postmodern-devel] plists

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:34:09 UTC 2011

Hi Haris,

> I tried  (query "select * from table1;" :plists) but I get:
>
> Error: Undefined operator NIL in form (NIL (CL-POSTGRES:EXEC-QUERY
> *DATABASE* "select * from table1;" (QUOTE
> POSTMODERN::SYMBOL-PLIST-ROW-READER)))

Interesting. On Allegro this seems to work fine. I don't have
Lispworks installed at the moment. Could you do a little debugging
yourself? For a start, what does the query form macroexpand to? And
what if you macroexpand that again? I'm sort of confused about where
the nil is coming from.

> I'm from Zagreb too.

Cool. Do you know Alan Pavicic, by any chance? You should start a Lisp
user group—there's bound to be at least three Lisp programmers there
;)

Best,
Marijn