[postmodern-devel] plists

Lucas Hope lucas.r.hope at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 20:54:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

I too have noticed that :plist and :plists doesn't work in in the current
release version. I don't really have a need for it, so I just didn't use it.

Thanks for the great product. Your library has been my #1 used over the last
year. It is just so good that we very rarely need to say anything here. :-)

Peace,

-Luke

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 7:34 AM, Haris <fbogdanovic at xnet.hr> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I tried  (query "select * from table1;" :plists) but I get:
>
> Error: Undefined operator NIL in form (NIL (CL-POSTGRES:EXEC-QUERY
> *DATABASE* "select * from table1;" (QUOTE
> POSTMODERN::SYMBOL-PLIST-ROW-READER)))
> What does that mean ?
> I'm using Lispworks/Windows.
>
> I also tried (query "select * from table1;" :alists)
> and that works ok.
>
> > I was living in Zagreb ...
>
> I'm from Zagreb too.

Dr Lucas Hope - (646) 2332123 after 3pm US EST
Machine Learning and Software Engineering Consultant
Melbourne, Australia