[postmodern-devel] Incompatible changes coming up

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 23:33:22 UTC 2008

Hello list,

The next version of Postmodern, 1.10, will include a number of
incompatible changes. I have started pushing these changes to the
repository, so if you need a stable interface, you should be careful
when fetching patches. The repository at
http://common-lisp.net/project/postmodern/darcs/postmodern-old holds
only backwards-compatible changes. After 1.10 has been properly
released and declared stable, I will stop supporting the old interface
-- the changes are not that big, and I am too lazy to support multiple
branches. So consider yourself warned ;)

Cheers,
Marijn