[postmodern-devel] is postmodern thread safe

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:06:05 UTC 2007

> I would like to find a Lisp database interface that is.  I intend to
> build a general ODBMS layer in lisp on top of such.  To do so I need

make sure to check out cl-perec and cl-rdbms. perec aims to be an sql
based transparent persistency layer on CLOS - transparent to the
extent it's feasible.

YMMV and there's not much documentation, but there are tons of tests
and it's used in a production system (as a backend for a webapp).

we are using cl-postgres (part of postmodern) and we had no problem
with multithreaded use.

--
 attila