[postmodern-devel] views

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:54:29 UTC 2007

Hey Joe,

Views are indeed something that I didn't pay much attention to -- I'm
not really in the habit of making much use of them myself. As Zach
said, they can be treated as tables when selecting, but S-SQL does not
have :create-view or :drop-view operators defined, so to make them
convenient to work with you'd want to either add that, or do all your
creating/dropping directly from the SQL prompt. (If you end up adding
them, I'd be happy to apply your patch to the repository).

Cheers,
Marijn