[pg-devel] Move pg repos to darcs?

Eric Marsden eric.marsden at free.fr
Sun Nov 19 18:54:22 UTC 2006

>>>>> "tc" == Travis Cross <travis at travislists.com> writes:

  tc> http://darcs.tcross.org/pg/
  tc>
  tc> Eric - you are more than welcome to use this as a base for moving
  tc> the pg project on cl.net to darcs from CVS.  I believe this would
  tc> enable and encourage more contributions to the project, as it would
  tc> become easier to track the latest version and integrate one's own
  tc> changes.

  I'm surprised that with such a small code base the use of CVS is
  really an obstacle to contributors. Unless multiple contributors ask
  for this, my current inclination is to be conservative and not
  move the repository.

--
Eric Marsden