[movitz-devel] Warning: Auto-bootstrapping CLOS completed.

Paavo Parkkinen pparkkin at iki.fi
Mon Nov 17 12:25:19 UTC 2008

Here's the backtrace from movitz:

Enter..Ok.
Installing los0-GC with 63238 KB.
Break: Auto-bootstrapping CLOS.
Warning: Auto-bootstrapping CLOS completed.
 0: Return from break: Auto-bootstrapping CLOS.
[0d] LOS0> :bt
 <3 (BREAK "Auto-bootstrapping CLOS.")
 <1 (MUERTE::SIGNAL-SIMPLE SIMPLE-CONDITION NEWLINE NIL)
 <= (SIGNAL NEWLINE)
 <= (X86-PC::TEXTMODE-SCROLL-DOWN)
 <= (X86-PC::TEXTMODE-WRITE-CHAR #\Newline)
 <= (TEXTMODE-CONSOLE MUERTE::STREAM-WRITE-CHAR {ebx unknown})
 <= (MUERTE::%WRITE-CHAR #\Newline #<function TEXTMODE-CONSOLE>)
 <= (WRITE-CHAR #\Newline NIL)
 <= (TERPRI)
 <= (MUERTE::FORMAT-BY-STRING "~&Installing los0-GC with ~D KB.~%" #x0 #x0 NIL)
 <= (FORMAT T "~&Installing los0-GC with ~D KB.~%" #xf706)
 <= (GENESIS)
 <= (MUERTE::|losp/los0.lisp|)