[movitz-devel] Re: building image

Vikas N Kumar vikasnkumar at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 26 22:42:54 UTC 2006

Hi Frode,
When I run dump-image i get the following error. What am I supposed to
do ? From the code in image.lisp, dump-image should be able to use all
the default values.

[21]> (movitz:dump-image )
;; Doing initiating dump..
*** - The value of (HASH-TABLE-TEST MOVITZ::LISP-HASH) must be one of EQ, EQL,
      EQUAL
      The value is: FASTHASH-EQ
The following restarts are available:
ABORT          :R1      ABORT