[movitz-devel] Re: building image

Vikas N Kumar vikasnkumar at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 26 22:34:30 UTC 2006

Hi Frode,
I have attached the error in a text file.
I ran Clisp 2.41 (latest stable version) on windows XP and tried
building the latest CVS version of movitz.  I tried copying all the
warnings as much as I could.
There is one part  in the text file with the string "<SNIP>" where I
missed the warning messages.
If you scroll down to the end of the file, you will see the errors in
los0-gc.lisp which I encountered. I typed "continue" and avoided
compiling los0-gc.lisp.

What is the error due to ?

Regards,
Vikas