[movitz-devel] Re: bochs and enter key

Burton Samograd kruhft at gmail.com
Mon May 15 14:13:32 UTC 2006

Shawn Betts <sabetts at vcn.bc.ca> writes:

> Burton Samograd <kruhft at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi again,
>>
>> I was very impressed when I found that movitz booted just fine and
>> worked on my PC, after that I tried booting with bochs.  It booted
>> fine and everything seemed to work except the <ENTER> key, thus not
>> allowing me to enter any s-exps.  I googled a bit and found a chat log
>> stating that the solution to this problem is 'in one of the web
>> pages', which I have unfortunately been unable to find (the solution,
>> not the pages).  Any pointers on how to fix to this problem?
>
> Could it be your bochs keymap? You could also try qemu.

Maybe?  I just used to the configuration file that came with the cvs
sources and there's nothing about the keymap in there.  I'll check the
bochs site for an answer, it just seems that this problem has cropped
up before and there was an easy solution.

qemu doesn't ever work on the console for me, but i'll try in the
future when i fire up x.

--
burton samograd					kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft.blogspot.com	www.myspace.com/kruhft	metashell.blogspot.com