[movitz-devel] Requesting some tips

jsmp at student.dei.uc.pt jsmp at student.dei.uc.pt
Mon Jul 25 19:58:22 UTC 2005

Hello.

I read and agree with Rex Walburn's email. Some kind of user guide sounds like a
great idea.

I used lisp in a AI course in my last college semester. We did not explore the
language very deeply. We covered the basics to be able to do some AI
programming in reactive agents, search agents, learning agents, genetic
programming, etc. So my knowledge of lisp is fairly limited.

Anyway I love the language and am always trying to think about fun things to do
in lisp. When someone told me about Movitz that gave me an idea. I would like
to do something memory managment related, schedulling, stuff like that, and
Movitz seems the perfect way to do so. To that purpose I need some pointers as
I honestly haven't the slightest idea where to begin.

Thank you.
JoseSantos