[movitz-devel] Compiling Movitz

Chris Capel chris at iBankTech.NET
Thu Mar 18 02:06:12 UTC 2004

I don't know if I missed something somewhere (or if I'm just revealing myself as a neophyte to OS programming/Common Lisp/Emacs), but here's my problem: I can get SLIME up (SLIME rules!) and call (load "load.lisp") from Emacs from the movitz directory, and it finishes. But I can't figure out how to dump an image. When I call the movitz-dump-image function, it complains about *image* not being defined. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Oh, and SLIME beats ILISP with its little finger.

Chris Capel