[mcclim-devel] Missing realizer in call to MAKE-PANE-1

Andy Hefner ahefner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 00:37:27 UTC 2005

Our behavior is within the bounds of the spec:

http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/clim-spec/29-2.html#_6495
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/clim-spec/29-2.html#_6487

However, perhaps we should emulate the lispworks behavior of not
requiring the user to explicitly bind the realizer.

Christophe's bugs are unrelated (one involves failure to embed nested
gadgets due to a problem in the order w-o-a-g initializes things, the
other I never tracked down).