[lisp-game-dev] BLM and 2011 lisp games expo

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Thu Jul 21 05:58:26 UTC 2011

David O'Toole writes:
> I'd also like to try promoting the contest to a somewhat wider
> audience with a little viral ad banner campaign or something. Plus, I
> think we can appeal to Lisp newcomers and novices by pointing to
> appealing stuff like SchemeBricks and Fluxus. It's arguably a bit more
> of a turn-key solution, and people are doing a lot of fun games and
> gamelike things with Fluxus. It would be fantastic also if the
> developers of various Lisp game libraries and tools could provide
> links to documentation for newcomers, so that the 2011 expo page will
> present both expo newcomers and returning entrants with a variety of
> options for doing something lispy with games.

Well, there's my "GameLib", with source and doc links off of:
  http://common-lisp.net/project/gamelib/

I don't know what level the docs are at (it's really hard to judge the
quality of your own writing, it turns out), but they're hopefully useful.
It's essentially a librarification of Gatlopp and Pantzer, a 2D and a 3D game
wot I wrote, way back in the past.

//Ingvar