[iterate-devel] Project status

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:52:08 UTC 2006

hi

Seems like iterate is a little bit frozen, just like many other lisp
projects (newbie impression).

I can't volunteer to help with the code maintenance yet, I need some
more time with lisp for that. But I can help mailing people for
account requests, to convert the repository to darcs if agreed, etc...

Background: I've accidentally sent a patch for yaclml that used
first-iteration-p.

So if there's anything I can help with feel free to delegate some todo's...

- attila

(alias 101 on irc &no 'its not lisp code :)