[iterate-devel] wanted: complex uses of iterate, for inclusion in the testsuite

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Mon Jan 9 14:27:22 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'd like to extent the testsuite with tests of Iterate involving several clauses.  Because of things like feature interaction, I'm convinced that some bugs in software cannot be found out by testing each clause separately, as the current testsuite tends to exercise.

Instead, one clause may affect the other (I know a few cases), and such complex multi-clause usage is presumably more representative of uses of Iterate by you, the application developers, than the present rather primitive testsuite.

Therefore, I'd like to ask you for multi-clause uses of Iterate for inclusion in the testsuite.

It could then also serve as source of nice examples to other users.

Thanks,
	Jörg Höhle.