[imago-devel] convolve.lisp

matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr matthieu.villeneuve at free.fr
Thu Jun 14 13:08:21 UTC 2007

Hello,

Selon Thibault Langlois <tl at di.fc.ul.pt>:
> Hello,
>
> I think there is a small bug in the grayscale version of the convolve
> method. Here is the diff:
>
> $ diff convolve.lisp convolve-orig.lisp
> 64c64
> <                               (incf sum (* (gray-intensity
> (image-pixel image x2 y2))
> ---
> >                               (incf sum (* (image-pixel image x2 y2)

That is correct, the faulty code probably remains from a version that
didn't have alpha information in gray pixels. I'll fix that as soon as
I can.

> another detail: SBCL complaints about a declaration in color.lisp:
>
> $ diff color.lisp color-orig.lisp
> 91,95c91
> <   (let ((colormap
> <          #-sbcl(make-array 256 :element-type '(unsigned-byte 8))
> <          ;; make-color does not return an (unsigned-byte 8) sbcl does
> <          ;; not like that.
> <          #+sbcl(make-array 256)))
> ---
> >   (let ((colormap (make-array 256 :element-type '(unsigned-byte 8))))

Do you have any idea where exactly SBCL complains? It does not on my
machine, but I may not use the library the same way you do...

Thanks for your time,

Matthieu Villeneuve