[imago-devel] convolve.lisp

Thibault Langlois tl at di.fc.ul.pt
Thu Jun 14 12:33:02 UTC 2007

Hello,

I think there is a small bug in the grayscale version of the convolve
method. Here is the diff:

$ diff convolve.lisp convolve-orig.lisp
64c64
<                               (incf sum (* (gray-intensity
(image-pixel image x2 y2))
---
>                               (incf sum (* (image-pixel image x2 y2)

another detail: SBCL complaints about a declaration in color.lisp:

$ diff color.lisp color-orig.lisp
91,95c91
<   (let ((colormap
<          #-sbcl(make-array 256 :element-type '(unsigned-byte 8))
<          ;; make-color does not return an (unsigned-byte 8) sbcl does
<          ;; not like that.
<          #+sbcl(make-array 256)))
---

--