[html-template-devel] Re: Question about html-template

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Sep 29 22:04:10 UTC 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:25:39 -0400, "Jonathon McKitrick" <jmckitrick at gmail.com> wrote:

> I added that to the example code above, but when I get the
> backtrace, you can see that EXTERNAL-FORMAT was LATIN-1, even though
> in 'create-template-printer' the same keyword arg is UTF-8, UNICODE,
> or whatever other value I pass in.

No, I can't see it, because I didn't see a backtrace yet.

Did you make sure that after changing the external format the template
was really read again, i.e. did you clear the template cache?

Besides, my /guess/ is that the error is signaled when you're writing
to the Araneida stream - something one could probably see in the
backtrace.  Try to create a test case without Araneida, so you can be
sure it doesn't affect the result.