[graphic-forms-devel] Accessibility question

Ken Perry whistler at blinksoft.com
Fri Aug 31 07:20:34 UTC 2007

Jack,

I just tested your layout tester and found a problem.  Is there no tab index
property on the controls?  You had asked me about accessibility earlier and
one big part of accessibility for your forms would be to have tab index
working and the ability to add short cut keys.  Currently it seems the only
way to use the buttons is to click on them with the mouse for example I have
4 buttons on the layout tester and can't tab between them and select them
with enter is this true?  Or is there a property I have not found in the API
to add keyboard access.

Ken