[graphic-forms-devel] Docs work Microsoft is interesting

Ken Perry whistler at blinksoft.com
Fri Aug 31 06:36:46 UTC 2007

Here is the trouble I was having with the Document file.  I downloaded the
chm and opened it by just hitting enter on the file.  That nice Microsoft
dialog popped up and asked if I really wanted to open the file.  I didn't
uncheck the box to keep asking if I wanted to open the file.  And that
caused the chm file not to work.  As soon as I unchecked the continue to ask
if I want to open the file the problem went away. .  I find that really
strange but that is a Microsoft strangeness not a Graphic-forms.

Thanks,

Ken