[gamelib-devel] Interesting suggestion...

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Wed Sep 6 05:29:28 UTC 2006

Nyef mentioned on #lisp yesterday that there's one thing that is definitely
missing and taht's the ability to have different animations for a movable,
depending on the direction it is moving in.

As far as I can tell, it shouldn't require too many changes to implement (a
new helper macro, a change to map-animation and some conditionalisation in
ensure-animations).

Unless someone can guide me with priorities, I shall set forth on implementing
this, possibly tomorrow.

//Ingvar