[erlisp-devel] Re: Erlisp progress?

Eric Lavigne lavigne.eric at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:56:05 UTC 2005

> "Termite links are unidirectional but Erlang links are bidirectional.
> There seems to be consensus in Erlang-land that it would be better to
> have unidirectional links, though you still need to make sure that
> bidirectional link-pairs can be created "atomically" enough (maybe
> easy)."

Unidirectional and bidirectional are equally easy to implement, and
unidirectional are more flexible (bidirectional is just a one-line
function away), so I'm inclined to follow the Termite example here.

Does Erlisp have process dictionaries or some way that I could store
information on a per-process basis? There must be something, since
each process has its own mailbox, but I haven't figured out how this
is done.

Eric