[elephant-devel] Bug fixes for elephant-unstable

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Fri Nov 21 19:14:22 UTC 2008

I think my prior e-mail on this topic failed to make it to the list...

I checked in some patches this week to elephant-unstable:
- Fixed (get-universal-time) issue reported earlier caused by error in
bignum comparisons under BDB
- Fixed test failures under BDB/Linux/SBCL - all green for me now.
- Fixed some indexing and mapping bugs

Associations still have some problems.  I may have screwed up Leslie's
new deadlock handling code - Leslie, could you check this out?

Cheers,
Ian