[elephant-devel] BDB 4.7 backend tests fail on OS X SBCL 1.0.22

Alex Mizrahi killerstorm at newmail.ru
Tue Nov 11 10:56:16 UTC 2008

 lR> I'm just finding time again to get back into elephant. So I downloaded
 lR> latest unstable darcs and when I run the tests, it aborts as shown
 lR> below. Any ideas?

 lR> There is no class named PERSON.

tests are broken -- something about class definitions/redefinitions, not
related to elephant itself. i've already reported these errors some time
ago.
(well, i could try to fix them, but honestly i have no clue what are they
trying
to test and in which way)

what's interesting, if you run tests multiple times, eventually you'll get
it passing 100% of tests :) i guess that's how these broken tests
went into repository