[eclipse-devel] icon problems

Christian Lynbech christian.lynbech at ericsson.com
Fri Jan 9 09:00:58 UTC 2004

I have a silly annoyance with icons. The insists on sitting on top and
clicking on a window that overlaps with an icon does not bring the
window on top.

What I would like is for windows that are opened or brought to front
to stack on top of anything else, including icons.

I am pretty sure that it has not always been a problem. Can it be
easily fixed, or could somebody point me in the right direction?

Christian Lynbech       | christian #\@ defun #\. dk