Eclispe website/documentation proposal.

Christian Lynbech christian at defun.dk
Sun Mar 2 08:23:00 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Erik" == Erik Enge <erik at nittin.net> writes:

Erik> But then I thought, where do we put these manuals once I've written
Erik> them?  We need a website to put Eclipse stuff on.  What does the
Erik> community feel about <http://nittin.net/eclipse/>?

Sounds great. Even if there will eventually be an official eclipse
site, there is no reason for you to not just publish it in any
convenient way.

Once you have something to show, you should add a record at Cliki so
other may find it.

Erik> I'm writing Themers Manual right now.  I'm using plain LaTeX; does
Erik> anybody object to that?

I would personally consider TexInfo. It is very nice for writing
documentation and I find info pages easier to use.

However, if you like LaTeX better or does not know TexInfo, you should
keep going with LaTeX.

Christian Lynbech       | email:  christian at defun.dk