[drakma-devel] [patch] Resubmit drakma timeout for sbcl.

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Sat Mar 26 10:44:20 UTC 2011

I think this is something that belongs into usocket and not into
Drakma.  I'm not monitoring usocket, but if it had the ability to
optionally specify timeouts and deadlines for those implementations
supporting these features (and making them no-ops on others), I'd
happily integrate that into Drakma.  I don't want to litter Drakma
with conditional expression for various Lisps, though.

Thanks,
Edi.